Mahmoud Hani, a relative of the Egyptian Abd al-Rahim Attia , whose family suffered suffocation after a fire in their home in Serbia, revealed details of his health condition, after the death of his four children, and he underwent an operation last Thursday.
Mahmoud Hani said, in exclusive statements to Cairo 24, that the Egyptian father, Abd al-Rahim Attia , needs to donate the skin, indicating that his health condition is serious and he needs at least three donors, adding that the date for the next operation is next Monday.
An Egyptian house fire accident in Serbia
He stressed that the operation is not difficult, and does not have any kind of risk, but they are now looking for skin donors with a minimum of 3 people to save the father after he suffered high degrees of burns as a result of trying to save his four children.
And earlier, the brother of the Egyptian citizen, Abd al-Rahim Attia, confirmed: The preliminary investigations said that what happened so far was the result of an electric short circuit from the heater, but until now we do not know the exact reason for what happened to them.
He continued: We are currently focusing on the very critical condition of my brother, and my other brother is following up with him there in the hospital.
He also confirmed the follow-up of the Egyptian embassy and the Serbian government with them, moment by moment.
Since the morning of March 5, 2023, the Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Serbia has been following continuously the case of the Egyptian citizen Abd al-Rahim Attia Abd al-Rahim Farag, who was subjected to a fire accident in his house in the city of Novi Pazar, southern Serbia, which resulted in the citizen and his wife suffering severe burns, in addition to the death of his children. The four, and the Egyptian citizen was transferred to the University Hospital in the capital, Belgrade, due to his critical condition.